SF seriesStandard Frame
- SF(standard frame) is best suited for machine tables and Clean booths. It's very effective as a building component due to its flexibility and recyclability. Being very reasonable SF prices overturn the existing idea that "Aluminum components are expensive". (SF corresponds to design support service and assembly shipment.)
- Total support from CAD design, arrangement to assembly shipment
- For aluminum component systems we provide "Assembly Shipment" and "Free Unit Quotation" services. Quotation service includes making a cubic diagram and a parts' table based on customer's sketch drawing, which helps to estimate the cost of the final product. Use these two services to reduce your total costs and man-hours.
- Resin and Steel Plate Panels
- SUS produces various panels that can be used as covers or doors at production site, assembly delivery is also possible.
- Reasonable Prices
- Now we can offer even lower prices for SF series which was achived by reducing distributional costs and using our own factories for production. Reasonable prices make it easier to decide on purchase and get introduced to our products.
- Buying Overseas
- SUS is widening its boarders to overseas markets. We have a number of offices across the Asia where you can find our support or place your order.
- Flexible Response and Quick Delivery
- Degree of freedom to design has been increased because now frame is cut by 0.1mm unit from 50mm to 4000mm (some of them can be cut to 6000mm as special order). Also, parts standardization and self-manufacture enabled quick delivery.
- Excellent Recyclability
- Aluminum frames in SF series are combined by bolts and nuts, so they are easy to disassemble and to reuse. Also, in the case you want to dispose of them, frames can be recycled as resources.
SUS takes back aluminum products from SF catalog as part of the recycling activity. We will give you a discount for your next purchase, according to the weight of aluminum products returned from you.
- Beautiful and High-stiffeness Frame
- SUS uses A6N01SS-T5 (JIS) which especially has high-stiffness among aluminum extrusions. At joint part, binding strength is highly ensured by using exclusive nuts. Aluminum surface is finished with alumite treatment (more than 9μm thickness) so it maintains the glaze for a long time.