SIO seriesSimple Input Output
The SiO Controller is a simple input/output control system which makes electric control easy for anyone.
Look at the ON/OFF status of an input device to send ON/OFF commands to an output device.
Set the conditions of output for the SiO Controller in advance. When the status matches these conditions, it sends a command to the output device.
These are a few of the things it can do:
- Sound the buzzer for as long as the press button switch is being pressed.
- When the photoelectric sensor detects 5 times, light up the lamp.
- When the limit switch detects a workpiece, stop the buzzer, etc.
It is convenient for making simple work site improvements or automating karakuri, where PLC would be considered to be over-engineering.
Even people writing a program for the first time can use it easily.
- Multiple Choice Simple Programming
- You can use SiO Programmer, our dedicated software for Windows computers, to set output conditions. Even first time users can easily make programs just by following logic and practicing.
- SiO Programmer Operating enviroment
- Operating System
- Windows7 (32Bit) / Windows8 (32Bit) / Windows8.1 (32Bit)
Note:The software is not guaranteed to run on 64Bit Operating System.
- CPU & Memory
- 800MHz and up. Usable memory 512MB.
- Hard disc free space
- Free space: More than 10MB
- Resolution: More than 1366 X 768. Color: More than 256 colors
- USB port
- You must have the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 installed on your PC before you can install the SiO Programmer.
How to use SiO Controller
Imagine the system movement based on points you wish to improve.
Select and prepare necessary input/output devices and options.
Installation and Wiring
Assembling the system, installing devices, and doing wiring.
Create output conditions with the dedicated software SiO Programmer.
Connect a personal computer and SiO Controller with a cable and write the program.
Turn ON the RUN switch of SiO Controller to activate the system.
- SF seriesStandard Frame
- GF seriesGreen Frame
- Sample application and KARAKURI
- XF seriesXiphoid Frame
- AZ seriesSafety Fence
- BF seriesBox Frame